Distressed 5* Hotel in Rhodes Island sold at Bargain Price
- Price: € 32.000.000 (€ 659 / m²)
- Total Area: 48.500m²
- Bedrooms: 691
- Realty Code: t100
Rhodes island is the largest of the Dodecanese islands one of the most popular tourist destinations in Greece.
It is famous for the medieval Old Town of the City of Rhodes which has been declared a World Heritage Site, the historic town of Lindos with its famous Acropolis and the panoramic views and of course, its magnificent beaches.
The island has a very large tourist industry with a well developed infrastructure, a significantly high number of hotels, including very luxurious complexes, restaurants, clubs etc.
The airport of Rhodes, connects the island with any part of the world, with daily flights from all big European cities
There are daily itineraries of boats rolling up to the harbor of Rhodes from Piraeus port
5* Hotel in Rhodes Island
- The hotel is located in the main resort area,
- On a sandy beach
- 15 minutes from the International Airport,
- 5 minutes from the Medieval City of Rhodes with the cosmopolitan atmosphere
- The main building, the apartments and the convention centre
- Total buildings surface: 48.500 sq.m.
- Total plots area: 35.800 sq.m.
- In total there are 691 rooms (1.820 beds)
- There is a reception hall, restaurants, bars and offices
- Two swimming pools with Jacuzzi and hydro massage
- Direct access to a sandy beach
- Paved streets, lighting, palm trees,
- Beautiful gardens, a playground and a marvelous artificial lake
- The property was fully renovated in 1995.
- Financial projections available upon request.
- In 2007 a renowned company made an official evaluation of the property at 90.000.000€
Asking Price: 32.000.000€
Please fill out all the mandatory fields and the security characters
Your message was sent successfully.